Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Today...



Three days ago, I graduated from grad school. Soon, I will need to put my hard-earned education to work and find a real job. Soon, the hours spent in front of the computer working on class projects will become hours spent in front of the computer working on real projects. But today is mine. Today, I will entertain myself with visions of all that I’ve missed over the last three plus years and make grand plans for the future - plans to live the life I’ve imagined, to create my own destiny and chart my own course. This year will undoubtedly bring changes…new jobs and possibly even a new city. But today? Today is a blank canvas. Today, I am determined to enjoy to the good life.  An engrossing book, a great meal, inspiring design. Time spent with friends, family, my sweetheart and myself. These are the things that sustain me, and I will embrace them, with each wondrous step ahead...

Care to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment