Monday, September 10, 2012

Dibs! (The Glam Edition)


That's right, I'm taking out my imaginary wallet full of imaginary money and making these beauties mine! 

1stdibs has long been my go-to source for furniture and lighting inspiration. I love the style, ingenuity and craftsmanship of vintage and antique pieces, and never fail to get a rush of pure design adrenaline when I stumble across the perfect piece for my project. That said, I'd have to use Monopoly money if I were to ever buy them for myself. But, that doesn't stop me from dreaming. So, dibs! (Unless, of course, you have actual money to pay for them, in which case I will graciously acquiesce, and allow you to make these gorgeous items your own.)



























P.S.  If you're interested in James Mont, I wrote a piece on the designer and his works for Apartment Therapy a while back - James Mont: Bad Boy of American Design (He was quite the scandalous character!)

Images as linked above

No comments:

Post a Comment